We have worked hard in Hounslow to improve outcomes for students in our schools.
- 95.8% of all schools currently judged Good or Outstanding by Ofsted, up from 74.3% in May 2014.
- 98.1% of Primary Schools judged good or better up from 67.3% in May 2014.
- 100% of Special Schools (including the Pupil Referral Unit) judged good or better.
- 100% of Private Voluntary and Independent Childcare providers judged good or better.
- Key Stage 4 Progress 8 performance placed the council 8th out of 151 local authorities in England.
- 5 Hounslow Secondary schools in the top 200 nationally for the Progress 8 measure.
- Performance in the English Baccalaureate placing the council 7th out of 151 local authorities.
- In 2015, 81% of Hounslow pupils with special educational needs achieved Level 2 by age 19, which placed Hounslow 1st in England for this group of students.
|Report anything that worries or upsets you online - CEOP (Child Exploitation Online Protection)|
|Be aware of the law relating to your online behaviour - Malicious Communications Act 1988, Protection from Harassment 1997|
|Think Before you post - Dont share photos you wouldn't want a stranger to see|
|Make sure you leave a positive digital footprint|
|Only accept friends that you know personally|
|Always keep your security settings at the highest level possible|
|Remember that bullying is an offence; be it online or in person|
|Don't share your passwords with anyone or record them in an obvious place|
|Don't meet up with people you met online that you do not know|
For more information about staying safe online; check at the link below!
Tel: 020 8890 6745 Fax: 020 8893 7039
E-mail - email@example.com
If you would like a paper copy of any of the information on the Website, please contact the School Office.